Christmas Gift Whipped Body Butter
Whipped Body Butter Ingredients:
• 3/4 cup cocoa butter
• 1/4 cup coconut oil
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil or almond oil.
• 5 to 10 drops of your favourite essential oil. (optional) How to make your whipped body butter:
• In a bain-marie, melt down your hard butters and oils until fully liquid.
• Set in the freezer to harden, about 20 minutes.
• Once the mixture is solid again, but not too hard, whip it up using an electric whisk, a food processor with a whisk attachment.
• Add the olive or almond oil at this point and also the essential oils.
• Keep whipping until the texture changes and becomes light and fluffy. This will take at least 5 minutes.
Spoon it into a clean jar or container.
It should keep for 3 months approximately.
Always remember to have fun Decorating the container for a gift (provide a scoop or spoon attached so the user won’t have to put wet fingers into the jar)